Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hats

I taught myself how to knit years ago in college, but all I could do back then was knit simple scarves. So about a year ago I decided I wanted to learn how to knit hats on round needles. Once again I decided to teach myself from videos online and books from the library. It has taken me a while to figure out what I was really doing, but now I feel like I can make a pretty darn cute hat. I have always liked to draw cute little animals and I figured I could make them even better by cutting them out of felt and adding them to my hats. My husband loves all of the tiny string and felt pieces all over the house = ).

All hats made to order. I can make any hat in any color and I can make the decorations in any specific colors you would like = ).

I will ship hats, but shipping must be provided by the purchaser and will be included in the final price.

Prices
$20 for infant hats
$25 for Toddler hats
$5 shipping from Etsy

contact happyheads1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment